cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to initiate one BPM process on Finish of another Process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

For One of my project work there is need to Initiate one BPM process in NWDS on finish of another process.

The main goal is need to trigger another process when current process successfully completed. The only solution I have ,by calling web service in UI to trigger another Process, but customer don't want this. I couldn't find any clue how to trigger one BPM process form another BPM process in NWDS itself.

Any lead would be appreciable.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards:

Deepak Kalouni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In short, my requirement is one service need to be triggered automatically once the current process is completed and Data successfully updated in SAP, assuming data updation may take a bit longer time.

Is there any provision to call start service of BPM from SAP ECC.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no problem, ask ecc to do that call.

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

you can start the other BPM Process by calling its web service before the Ending of your main       Process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply. In matter of fact the another service need to be called just after completion of current process. Moreover I guess web service need to be called from UI itself.

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,
you can call web service from UI also and it is possible to call another BPM web service from BPM Process , you can use automated activity for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I gone through your suggestion .But this approach won't to helpful. Actually  If I will put the Automated activity after End Of Process then as soon as current BPM process completes it will trigger automated activity, however I need to trigger activity as soon as data is successfully updated in SAP R/3.

In short, my requirement is one service need to be triggered automatically once the current process is completed and Data successfully updated in SAP, assuming data updation may take a bit longer time.