cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to create an Incident in EHSM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!,

I am writting to ask you because I am having problem to create an Incident in EHSM 4.0.

Currently I have the SAP_EHSM_HSS_INICIDENT_MANAGER role, and I select "Incident-->Report Incident"

After, I see this windows where I have to complete all steps:

After completing all steps, when I am in the last step I can see this:

After that, I push SEND botton and I get this error:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The current application triggered a termination with a short dump. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

I tried give me different roles in EHSM, but this error persist. I don't know if something is wrong in the configuration (SPRO) or what is happening.

Could anybody help me with this error?

Thank you!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member239561
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you checked if the workflow is configured properly ?

When you save an incident a WF is launched automatically.

In SPRO, follow the path SAP EHS Management / Foundation for EHS Management / Process Foundation / Basic Settings.

Click on Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing.

Also you can check what has been configured here :

SAP EHS Management / Foundation for EHS Management / Process Foundation / Checks and Tools.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having the same issue. After entering all the data for report incident, when trying to save I am getting the same error RABAX_STATE.

Can anyone please provide me the solution

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello German,

it is hard to tell what the reason is by only seeing that a short dump happened. Could you please have a look into transaction ST22 about the details and post a screen shot.

The first thing I would check is whether the needed number ranges for the incident (EHHSSCASID, EHHSSINCID, EHHSSPIID) are avialble and correctly customizing (range IE available).

Regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for your reply.

I saw the transaction ST22 and I am sending you images below:

On the other hand, about range of numbers of incidents (EHHSSCASID, EHHSSINCID, EHHSSPIID), I saw them in this path: "SAP EHS Management --> Incident Management --> General Configuration --> Specify Number Range Intervals for incidents" and I got the following images:

I think that this values are defaults, Do you know if this values are ok? or Which are the adequate values?

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello German,

Thank you for the screenshots. Could you please scrool down a little more into the callstack - the screenshots are currently only showing that an error happened in General part of the BOPF Framework. Only be having a closer look into the callstack it is possible to say where something went wrong.

Please have look into the Ranges (click on ranges button) of the number range objects. You should find a table containing the IE entries there. If they are not there, they need to be created.

Regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

Could you tell me, what section part you need to see? because it has a lot of information.

About ranges, I send you the following images:

What do you think? Is it ok?

Thanks!

Regards.

Germán

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Germán,

The number range IE needs to be the internal number range. For the number range object EHHSSCASID this needs to be corrected. (Remove the checkmark in the Ext column)

If this still does not solve the issue the part "Active Call/Events" from the dump analysis in ST22 would be intersting to see.

Regards

Joachim