cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on details of category Schema

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

We created a schema and I need a report to check details of levels where I can give the schema ID and then it should return the values of the catelog entries linked to that level. Checking the schema by clicking on each level is very time consuming. I am sure someone else must have had such a requirement

The info I need is really simple

------------------------

Schema ID                        Catelog     Code group          Code

HR_SAL_IRP5_INC_TRA             Z1              ZHRL4                     0012

Any help would be much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Or any tables I can use to write a report myself, would also be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan

Take a search through the SCN forums, there are a number of Discussions on this topic, with code included.

Regards

Arden

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Arden, thank you. I must be using wrong search terms, because I do not find any of these posts you refer to. It would be appreciated if you can give some guidance, becuase I have been searching more then a day now and just cannot find it.

thank you for at least kaking it known there are posts, so I will just have to keep searching and hoping to find these posts.

Keep well

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately these do not help me at all, I have seen these. I appreciate your help and time.

Your links give help if you wnat to print and derive categories linked to transactions. The code section is if you want to derive categories of a transaction. That I know how to do, but that is not what I am looking for.

I want to read ONLY the schema directly itself, not the category linked to a transaction. I need to print out the created schema in a flat file, with its values of the catelog and codegroups link to each level. See the opening post and the screenshot.

I really appreciate the help, but I am not any further then I am. Will go through the code to see if I can maybe somehow work out a method to get what I need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan

This link should (hopefully) serve you better

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-62364

Regards

Arden

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok maybe my english not the best so sorry for that if  it is giving confusion.

I can use tabel. I have the category ID. (left side of schema) My problem is I need the link between the table CRMC_ERMS_CAT_CA and another table that contain the values linked to that specific category ID in the Schema to be able to create a report. I did go through all the CRMC_ERMS_CAT_* tables and none have a link to the values of the catelog schema.

The CRMC_ERMS_CAT_* tables all contain data for transactions.

So to I need values in left side (see below) with it's corresponding values on right side of schema. See below

Schema ID                                                         Catelog     Code group          Code

HR_SAL_IRP5_INC_TRA                                                   Z1              ZHRL4                     0012

Thanks I hope it can clear my bad explanation

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you adrian. i will quickly look at the following

CL_FSSC_RDS_CATEGO_DATA_PRO

mentioned in your last post. This might be something to investigate. this looks promising.

Thank you very much.!

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

I have sort of worked out how to do this. Will quickly write a report. basic tables to accomplish here is details. So here is how I can get a report.

HR_SAL_IRP5_DUP_CH           Z1         ZHRL4        0001