Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in creating AUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in creating as AUC ,

I have tried testing in development system by creating a project and wbs element. In control tab of wbs we need to select the Investment profile (we have maintained the investment profile with asset class 9000), wen we release the wbs AUC is created .

All the steps mentioned above are working fine in Dev system, when the TR's are transported to Quality syst in the control tab of wbs when I selected the investment profile , I am not able to get the Inv profile wat we have created, If I select the default profiles which has the same Asset class with manage AUC ticked , I am getting the error as

"Error when processing AUC for wbs,

Substitution AS01 not found"

Regards,

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am getting this error as shown in the attachment. when I have selected the Investment profile with asset class 9000 (for creating automatic AUC) Capital investment measures. when I release it I am getting the following error. I have also attached the number range maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Please take FICO consultant help and it is not form PS side.

Regards

Deepak

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

from the screen shots I don't see number range for 90 for CC 1000 which is causing the issue. I can only see 01 and 21..

You can take help from your FICO consultant to maintain the same.. or maintain it yourself in QA system. number ranges are not transported into other clients.. so you need to maintain them manually..

Regards

Sammar

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Transaction OAOA and check the number range for Asset Class 9000.

Do you have AUCs already created in the system? if yes, please use the existing number range else please create a new one.

The Message is self explanatory.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

Check OPSN in Quality client for WBS substitution.

Regards

Terence

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check substitution AS01 has moved into quality or not in GGB1.

Regards,

Mukthar