cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIF Statistics (Interface Monitor Message Count)

Markus_Schutz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello together,

quick question regarding /AIF/IFMON:

I have an interface (using the XML engine). Data is transferred via a proxy in a custom action in the structure mapping of the interface (we're not using the AIF standard to transfer the data to the proxy in that interface). The interface is not generating any log entries in case everything was successfull. Only error messages are loged in case there are any.

I do see the interface in /AIF/IFMON besides my other interfaces (customizing is the same for the other ones) but I do not see any message count for this interface. Running the correction report gives the following results:

Alert-Indextabelle prüfen

<namespace>   / <interface>    / 1     :

4.810  Nachrichten geprüft;                    0  vorhandene Einträge,          0  erwartete Einträge,          0  korrekte Einträge,          0  veraltete Einträge (zu löschen),             0  fehlende Einträge (hinzuzufügen)

Statistik neu generieren

Statistiken der Schnittstelle prüfen:              <namespace>/<interface>/1

Statistiken der Schnittstelle neu generieren:      <namespace>/<interface>/1

0  Einträge in der Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STATALL wurden gelöscht

0  Einträge in der Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STAT wurden gelöscht

0  Einträge in die Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STAT wurden eingefügt

0  Einträge in die Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STATALL wurden eingefügt

Statistik komprimieren

Nachrichten-Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STAT wird komprimiert            Schnittstelle:  <namespace>/<interface>/1

<namespace>/<interface>/1          0  Datenzeilen vor der Komprimierung in der Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STAT                                       0  Datenzeilen nach der Komprimierung in der Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STAT

Nachrichten-Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STATALL wird komprimiert         Schnittstelle:  <namespace>/<interface>/1

<namespace>/<interface>/1          0  Datenzeilen vor der Komprimierung in der Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STATALL                                    0  Datenzeilen nach der Komprimierung in der Statistiktabelle /AIF/MSG_STATALL

It's German but I assume you can get the point. There are messages but I don't see them in /AIF/IFMON because there are no entries in the AIF Statistic tables.

What's the reason for that? Is it because there are no messages logged at all or is there another reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Markus_Schutz
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved. It turned out that a customizing record was missing in the recipient table which is defined in the namespace specific functions.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masjo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Can you provide more information?  I have a similar error where I am seeing the interface in the Interface Monitor but no Message Count even though messages exist in the Monitoring and Error Handling screen.  What customizing record are you talking about?  I have configured my recipient in the namespace specific -> Define Recipients section.

Markus_Schutz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

it's been a while already but if I remember correctly it was because I have defined recipient determination table in the namespace specific features in "Configure Alerts" but I missed to create a record for this specific interface in that table.

Maybe it's the same reason for you?