cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVT - 3 Year average

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know what is the flag in Property Tree Section 15 that is to be used for tracking and reporting 3 year averages?

Standard documentation say use -01, this does not seem to match our definition. Can I use other flag and get the same result. Is there any prescribed standard around what each flag means.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Simon

a.) we are not using 3 yr average"

b.) I can not remember that you need to flag a "specification". this does not makes sense as you would like simply to "calculate" the value

Check e.g. 3-Year Average - Product Safety (EHS-SAF) - SAP Library

Check may be:

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The link says <Phase-in substance preregistered>

How do you identify which substances belong to Phase-In?.. This is captured in  the Section 1 area and then filled back.

Thanks

jagadeesh_gn
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Phase-in substance are substance ie.chemicals... which are already manufactured or imported

These are Chemical Substances  which will be ‘phased in’ to the REACH regulation.

They fall into  one of three categories:

• Current EINECS Substances
  • Substances manufactured in the EU, but not placed on the market before REACH  came into effect (i.e. 01 June 2007)
    NLP (no longer polymer)  Substances
  • Again, all of these substances must be pre-registered to  enjoy the phase-in period benefit prior to full registration requirements – if  not pre-registered, full registration will be required BEFORE substance is  manufactured and/or imported into the EU.

Thanks

Jagadeesh