cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JAM integration with Cloud for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in the middle of the setup of the SAP JAM to C4C integration and using the guide here https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100002202222015E/C4C_JAM_WP_1502.pdf.

In section 2.4.1.1, it says "Contact your SuccessFactor, SAP Jam customer support or administrator to get the SuccessFactors Secured

Token Service certificate for your SAPJam company."

Since it is the first time I deal with SuccessFactors, I have no idea who to contact to get this "signing certificate". Do I need to contact the SF Cloud support team or is that something I can get on my own from our SuccessFactors instance?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ingo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

in general the guide refers to opening a ticket in the SuccessFactors support portal to request the ticket. As this is your first implementation you probably don't have a registered user in here.

Question:

Do you have someone else on the project/at the customer to help with the basic implementation of the SuccessFactors Platform? If yes, please ask this person to open a ticket with SuccessFactors support.

If not, then you can also open the ticket directly in C4C and it should be internally routed to the appropriate support contact.

Please note: In addition you will also need to do some basic configuration of the SuccessFactors Platform and SAP Jam. More information about initial steps to access and setup

the SuccessFactors Platform for SAP Jam can be found in the document „Setting up SAP Jam for Integration with other SAP Solutions” included in the package “SAP Best Practice for SAP Cloud for Customer Integration” available at http://service.sap.com/rds-cfc-erp

If you are interested in more information, please check out the respective training offerings for SuccessFactors Platform and SAP Jam available as "Academy Courses".

Hope this helps,

Ingo