cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical names for drop down values through webui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I have ECC 6.0 (SAPKH61705) transactions being launched in CRM 7.0 (SAPKU71305) through the transaction launcher. We are able to display technical names for values in ECC through the gui, and in CRM in both the gui and webui. Is it possible to display the technical names for ECC through the webui? Apologies if this is not the correct forum, I was not sure where to post. For further clarification of the issue, I hope these screen shots assist: ECC gui with 'display technical names' activated: qui - tech names on.jpg CRM webUI with 'display technical names' activated in both ECC and CRM: webui - tech names not visible.jpg Assistance appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Right forum for this question is Product --> Customer Relationship Management -->CRM WebClient UI - Framework.

Please repost there.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

It was moved here by the SCN Moderators, seems like a poor choice to me but I would have thought they should have known best.

Considering, this is not a CRM issue at all and I need the assistance of ECC web users, I thought the original location was far more appropriate.

Regards,

Amy

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Yes, it's possible.

You can achieve it by coding. Instead of passing only the description to your drop down values, we can send technical name and description simultaneously to your drop down value. That's it.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thank you for the info. We are using all standard in this implementation and not in a position to code.

I am looking for a standard solution to this issue.

Regards,

Amy

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Am sorry, I don't think you will get a better resolution unless you optimize for coding.

BR,

RAM.