cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in Credit Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I am new to SCN, so please guide me if i am posting a wrong question in this forum.

I am currently having a scenario in our organization, i would like to know whether the following is possible to configure through SAP SD module.

From other discussions and posts in SCN i could understand that, credit management process can be enabled in SAP. Is it possible to have a blanket credit limit enabled for entire customers? There are few customers who are not falling under the credit process, which means they are performing normal cash sales process and for them the credit process need not have to be activated while creating an order.

Thanks..

Vinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Blanket Credit Limit is as good as non-activation of Credit Management in SAP.  To address your requirement, don't maintain credit data in FD32 for those customers by which, system will not credit check during sale order creation.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your guidance.

Vinu

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally for cash sales document type -you can use the fields like Check Credit limit &  credit group fields in VOV8-then you can make system to act accordingly with other settings at OVA8...

Also in VOV7 for BVN-field Credit active will be in deactivated status--Hope this helps..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinesh,

Please elaborate what you mean by Blanket credit Limit.

Also, to your second point, I would say that yes SAP can take care of customer not requiring credit Management as well.

Credit Management is very extensivein SAP  and will surely work for your scenario's in most standard cases.

Feel free to ask more.

Regards,

Aman