cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Steward and Split deployment

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe someone can help me out with configuration in more complex environemnt than standard one ? We decided to upgrade our environemnt from standard Tomcat to split deployment (Tomcat + Apache ) and in split deployment nothing works anymore - i get 404 error message, data Lineage and Impact anaysis on reports also does not work anymore

I did not find anything i User guides, so it seems that Information steward web part does not support Split deployment ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member251152
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Data Services does not support split deployment and considering that IS uses certain DS components, the same refers to IS.

In this case IS should be installed on separate host (this approach is recommended also in standard situations).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There shoudn't a problem with the split deployment if you have followed the correct procedure for that. Please check the Web Application Deployment guide for your BI version in the SAP portal.

Regards

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a problem, because BI portal itself support split deployemnt, while EIM does not. It' s unsupported as Gints said.

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos