cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalentHubEmployee. Competencies not available in My Career Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working in Nakisa TalentHub for Employees v 4.0 SP1.

I have a problem that competencies of employee not display at My Career Plan. I have error - An error occurred: Object CP00009854 attribute RISKS | No document exists for talent 00009854  (screenshot error.jpeg).

Several competencies are assign for employee (24 info-type).

Does anybody have an idea?

Best regards,

Denis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis.

Is anything extra showing in your cds.log?

"No document exists for talent ########" looks like one of the generic error messages, but the reference to RISKS on the central person I'd guess relates to the retention risk (see risk of loss in the TalentHub for HR & Executives guides - I realise you're using TalentHub for Employees here, but they have the same core in effect).

It could be your app is failing to retrieve some data and then subsequently not getting to the step of retrieving the competencies data.

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text from cds.log:

3673. 18 mar 2015 23:33:22 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - Nakisa.SAP.EP4Processor.UtilityEP4Processor.getDataSet() : SAP Message : An error occurred: Object CP00009854 attribute RISKS || No document exists for talent 00009854 ||

3674. 18 mar 2015 23:33:23 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - Nakisa.SAP.IntegrationProcessor21.Rhpk_CP_Job_Match.getDataSetBase() : Function params (IT_COMPETENCIES_IN) is null or empty.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since there's a function parameter error, can you run an RFC trace from AdminConsole for this action.  That should give you the first function call that fails and what parameters it has.  Sometimes this gives enough detail to identify and resolve the issue and sometimes it just gives you enough to step through the ABAP on the SAP side to work out why it isn't returning the data being requested.

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already looked RFC Trace. I use standard functional module - HRTMC_GET_TALENT_ATTR. When i test them in se37 I have the same error:

HRTMC_SERVICES       005 An error occurred: Object CP00009854 attribute RISKS

HRTMC_TA_ASSESSMENT  010 No document exists for talent 00009854

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Denis.

Looking in the TalentHub for HR & Executives feature check list (screen shot below), the RISK related calls for HRTMC_GET_TALENT_ATTR seem to have a comment against them to suggest they are making some sort of call to Adobe Forms to get the information.

If it is trying to access this, but it is not in place/enabled then I think that could explain the error message.  I also wonder if there were an auths issue if the resulting message might be the same?

When you tested in SE37 did you step through to find what it was trying to do when it fails?

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error message was associated with the table t77tmc_p_v. When I configure it, error message is gone, but it did not help me. Anyway I don't see competencies on My Career Plan 😕

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see any competency entries (type "Q") on HRP1000 for this employee?  That's where the application is looking for the competency information.  If there are things there, check the key items that might limit availability to the application (dates, language, etc.) to ensure they are valid for access.

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I see. They entered correctly.

Stephen, can you tell in TalentHubEmployee, competency in My Career Plan takes from P or CP?

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis.

It should be using HRMSS_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_AS_XML which is documented here.  This documentation indicates that the view and type parameter being passed in determines how the ID parameter is interpreted.  Your best bet would be to take a look at an RFC trace of the call to know for sure what the application is requesting.  Certainly sounds like there could potentially be a data relationship missing somewhere.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis.

How are you progressing with your issue?

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen.

Business function for Talent Management wasn't actived in back-end

Thank for your answers.

Answers (0)