cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes after upgrade GTS7.0 to GTS10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Our customer is upgrading there system from GTS7.0 to 10.1, and they want to know if there is any changes on following items, I have gone through the release notes and RKT document, but did not find answers regarding bellowing questions. Could you pls kindly advise?

1. Is there a full list of notes need to be applied after upgrade?
  2. Any changes on transferring customs document and master data from ECC to GTS?
  3. Any changes on message determination logic?
  4. Any changes related with partner group?
  5. Any changes on order type/item category configuration?

Thanks  a lot in advance!

Ragards'

Hedy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hedy,

As far as I know, or remember...

• Your Basis team should install the latest Support Packages, and you should search for any recent follow-up Notes that correct any deficiencies in that SP.  Of course there will not be a list of the latter - they are issued in response to errors reported by individual users.
  • The latest GTS versions include many more fields in the data transfer structures than for GTS 7.0, so of course there are changes.  You will need to test the existing processes thoroughly; then (perhaps later) consider if and how you can make use of the improvements.
  • Message determination has not changed, as far as I know.
  • Partner Groups have not changed, except that missing mappings are now reported in the log as warnings instead of errors.
  • There are no technical changes in the Document & Item Category configuration, but the configuration dialog has changed (to bring all of the modules together in one place).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for your help! very appreciated!

Regards,

Hedy

Answers (0)