cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGMOD FEATURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all ,

I have a small confusion about IGMOD feature.I configured infogroups,infotype menus accordingly and assigned the same at IGMOD feature, but when I start hiring action and hire, it says "assignment to IGMOD feature didnot take place". as attached.

ould anybody say where I missed it ?

Relevant screen shots are attched to this string. please check and suggest me corrections.

Thanks in advance,

Sonu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

But could some one tell me , where am i suppose to default / use the IGMOD feature.

Assume i have met all the above procedures and try to see all these actions ... like hire , stop payment , separation etc ... how is it possible. As in IGMOD feature we can have only one return valve ... please suggest

Thanks,

ragZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls open a new thread as the original issue is resolved. I will surely reply to your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really sorry about that.... opening a new thread

Please check .

ragZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Infogroup assignment is missing in the first screenshot. What you have to do is delete all the entries (as you can not modify the entries now) and make entries once again by entering TITUL in the field infogroup modifier. It is also possible to create multiple IGMOD values in the feature by choosing MASSN (action type) as decision field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for the response. But still the same error persists.

Any other solution please?

Also please clarify why do we need to give TITUL and which value does it reflect in case of IGMOD feature.

Thanks & Regards

Swarna

Message was edited by: Swarnalatha Thota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Features, in geneal are used to pass default values to infotypes. Here in your scenario, you are configuring feature IGMOD to pass default infotypes to your action type- hiring so that whichever infotypes you have entered in infogroup 14 will get executed in sequence in PA40.

Also one mistake that you have made is using operation LIS9. If this action is initial hiring, always maintain operation INS.

Also, if you use decision field ITYGR (info group number), as per the first screenshot, it should have been 14, where as you have passed return value 40 (user group). So make changes accordingly.

Now, run T code SU3 and maintain Parameter UGR (user group) 40 (if it is for country version India, this parameter has already been given value 40).

Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls close the thread if the issue is fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I tried the way u said . But even then the problem persists. I am still working on it.  It says the same " Assignment to the IGMOD" has not been done.

Suggest me if still any other ways to rectify the error.

Thanks & Regards

Swarnalatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

What all steps have you configured after this? Have you assigned infotype group to action type _01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Issue resolved., after checking all its found that there is an abap customization which was creating issue in IGMOD.

Now all cleared.

Thanks so much for your responses and help.

Thanks & Regards

Swarnalatha