SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM error clearing error (FMUP137)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

We have in this company a Budget structure with fund, fund centre, functional area and commitment item.

We carry out a downpayment agaistn a PO. Then, through transaction code MIRO, we post  following document:

1.-           31K                        Vendor

2.-           86S                        Goods receipt

3.-           39K        A             Vendor (Suppliers Down payment)

4.-           27K                        Vendor

Position "1" does not impact budget (GL with a commitment item with Financial transaction 60). Positions "2" and "3" are netted in budget terms.

The problem arise with position "4" as the system derives the commitment item from the functional area (FMDERIVE. Derivation rules used for other cases) instead of taking the one defined in the GL account (GL with a commitment item with financial Financial transaction  60). Any idea?

Because of that, during the clearing of the advance payment and the invoice we get an error related to the online payment (Unpermitted business transaction - Message no. FMUP137).

Please let me know.

Thanks

Daniel

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel.

DO you're using the online payment update actively?

Posting an invoice or credit memo and clear another invoice or credit memo directly in the process. This posting is forbidden when the online payment update is active.

Please check these OSS SAP below.

1566625 - FMPU_R: Check on forbidden postings

1085921 - Document split

Kind Regards.

Jandoval Nascimento

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

for line 4 you can exclude the business transaction in FMDERIVE conditions so that CI is not derived from Functional Area.

0 Kudos

As I said, there is an problem in the posting of the invoice. Afterwards, and due to that, in the clearing of the invoice and the downpayment we get the SAP error: "Unpermitted business transaction - Message no. FMUP137".

Ravi, which business transaction? each item of the posting will have different business transaction? I just want this FI item to be affected.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Dani