cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auginaldo Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The client has requirement to pay  Aguinaldo holiday bonus in 1 or 2 or 3 installments per  year based on which country you work in. This is paid out mostly in Latin American countries. Please let me know if standard SAP has any functionality provided for Aguinaldo payments.

Thanks in advance.

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thanks for the reply.

I thought the payment/deduction model can only be set up for recurring deductions on IT015.

Can we set up a payment/deduction model for a payment because Auginaldo payment will be recurring payment on IT015.

Thanks in Advance,

Shilpa

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

No, I assumed it was for IT14 hence proposed for payment model.

You may want client to look at this if possible to standardize their process of this bonus pay.

Since you are saying it is on IT15, can you not control it via data input itself.

Client should already have schedule for IT15 and they can make changes to suit their need.

If they do not have control then probably you need a PCR to keep a check on periods where you want to have WT taken for payroll.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

You will need to use payment model for this requirement and set pay frequency for wage type depending upon how your client may need it.

Hope this will give you a bit of push.

Thanks,

Ameet