cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAP still support the Crystalreports.com plugin app for Salesforce?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently utilized the Crystalreports.com plugin for our Salesforce environment, but about a month ago the plugin crashed. The plugin crashes immediately upon activation (screenshot of error is attached). We've attempted a re-install of the plugin, but no progress. Also, we have contacted Salesforce and they directed us to SAP the creator of the plugin. We're coming to the conclusion the plugin app may no longer be supported by SAP?

Any assistance would be most helpful.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CrystalReports.com was taken down at the end of January, so the SF plugin for it no longer has anything to connect to.

I know we're not really supposed to do "sales" stuff here, but the company I work for has a solution for this that we've worked with SAP on.  You can get to us by going to the URL on my profile.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I've been scouring the SAP network trying to find confirmation of this - would you be able to direct me to any documentation (e.g., press release) from SAP to confirm the termination of CrystalReports.com?

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get the information from my boss, but he's been busy today.  The company I work for has known about this since it was first announced last fall - SAP came to us about it because we have an "in the cloud" offering for the BI platform that several companies are using to replace CrystalReports.com for this.  However, I haven't been able to find anything specific on either the SAP or SalesForce website.

-Dell

patrick_genest
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

The official confirmation that Crystalreports.com service has ended can be found at:

http://scn.sap.com/community/businessobjects-bi-ondemand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How does the existing reports can be migrated now to SAP Lumira?

Does SAP provides any transition from crystalreports.com to SAP Lumira?

How to get the reports uploaded to crystalreports.com as a archive. It seems there is no access atleast to download the uploaded reports.

Please suggest how to handle this situation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Patrick! Exactly what I've been looking for. Can't believe how difficult it was to find! Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help Christy!

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Lumira is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT tool!  It is not equivalent to what was on CrystalReports.com and you can't use Crystal Reports with it.

Unfortunately, if you didn't get your reports off of crystalreports.com prior to the 1/31/2015 end date I don't think there's any way to get them now.  I'm sure someone from SAP will correct me if I'm wrong, though.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dell,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I understand that SAP Lumira is completely different tool. But SAP would have provided smooth transition process from crystalreports.com to their new cloud service.

At least, they would have enabled it to archive the existing reports.

Any suggestions on this please?

Thanks

Gowtham

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, they have not provided a transition from one to the other.  If you want to see if you can get to your reports, I would call Sales or your SAP rep.  My understanding is that they're no longer available.

-Dell

Answers (0)