Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enhance flex-ui Segmentation Model

former_member211469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want hide/remove the options available flex-ui Segmentation Model . ex I want remove the tool bar buttons of the flex-ui Segmentation Model and want to rename or remove the options available on the pop-up comes with Target Group. As well hide/remove the attributes from the attributes list in flex-ui Segmentation Model based on business role etc .

Regards

Hamid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnupDDesai
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hamid,

There is High volume segmentation package 'CRM_MKTHV_SEG_FLEX' which includes various classes, implementations and mainly BSP application 'CRM_MKTHV_FLEX'. You can enhance the coding as per your business needs. Do note that these modicfications are not supported by SAP. Be careful when changing the MIME object 'SegmentationUI.swf' as any latest coding delivered by SAP for Segmentation model UI could overwrite your code and make code inconsistent.

Hope this answers.

Regards,

Anup

former_member211469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

I have checked the package and ui component , it is very messy to understand which class/method is used for which feature in segment model.

Hi Arden

Is there any  significance role of the authorizations team here.

Regards

Hamid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamid

If you are using SAP CRM 7.0 EHP 03, you can actually hide/renames some buttons via standard configuration options.

I'm loathe in this example to get into custom development, this should be a last resort I feel in this scenario.

I'd definitely get the Authorisation Team involved, get them to side with you and you explain your requirement to them. They should be able to identify if there are standard authorisation objects which can be used in each scenario.

Hope this helps

Regards

Arden

former_member211469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden

My Authorization team is not aware about this. However can you help me to know the configuration path in SAP CRM 7.0 EHP 03 to hide/renames buttons via standard configuration options.

Regards

Hamid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamid.

From the Web UI, for the relevant view you are using. Click on Page Configuration button.

I believe Button configuration options are then displayed in the top section of the displayed screen

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamid

I'd ask your authorisations team to get involved with this.

Regards

Arden