Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a job as a SAP MM consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is Chandra working for Tata Steel processing and Distribution Limited as an Operation Manager .I am having 7 years experience in both procurement and in production field. We are SAP end users and I have an experience in SAP MM .I am planning to shift my career from industrial field to SAP side.

Can you please suggest me guys how to proceed further as if I am planning to take a training on SAP MM course .What will be the chances of getting an opportunity as SAP MM functional consultant.

Please suggest me what to do.

Regards

Chandra

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You have good scope in SAP MM module. you have very good experience in industry level, i would suggest to take MM certification and apply for the job.

Thanks

Sudhir Krishna Kumar Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for the reply, but  I have one doubt like I am an end user but if I want to apply as a consultant again I have to start my career as a fresher for consultant.

Please suggest me what I have to do.

Regards

Koundinya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koundinya,

There is no straight answer to your question.

In fact the very same question with different different makeover are frequently asked in career center.

Please read my given below Blog, I hope you may get your answer there.

attributes that are required to be a successful ERP consultant

ERP Consultancy (SAP Certification) – Transformation from Introduction Phase to Mature Phase (Part –...

I have also passed through the same phase of life where we don't get any opportunity.

Go through my given below blog.

DOs & DON’Ts for SAP Career (Certification) on the basis of my on going journey from an Accountant t...

Wish you all the success.

Regards

Chirag Shah