cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to add one custom field in search result of account screen,This field i want to set Traffic lights Red,Yellow,Green?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My requirement is I want to add one custom field in search result of account screen,This field i want to set Traffic lights Red,Yellow,Green?

Field name is - INDICATOR

Based on customer Belongs to B2B type - red color and

retail type - yellow

trend type - green

like that indication we need to display in result list columns..they have maintained differentet customers different types..so differenct types we need to indicate as colur in result list..How to do it?

Could you please help here.

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Iam looking help here..

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

This of course would be a custom requirement.

If you specifically want a Traffic Light I do not think the AET tool would provide the help you seek.

My recommendation would be to check the logic as applied in the Agent Inbox.

Hopefully some of the more serious programmers will be able to provide further guidance.

Regards

Arden

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for your reply.Could you please elaborate more..ididnt get any idea about this requirement.and please suggest the steps and ,any sample code.

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

they have many blogs for adding custom field in a search and result view. search in scn you will get how to add custom field in search/result view. ex links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1969073

then if you want to provide traffic light in get_p method you have to declare as image

case iv_property.

when if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_fieldtype.

rv_value = cl_bsp_dlc_view_descriptor=>field_type_image.

endcase.

then based on condition in getter method have to populate the image over there..

case value.
    when 'E'. "Incorrectly processed  "#EC NOTEXT
      value = '/SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/thtmlb_styles/sap_skins/default/images/Spotlight_Red.gif'.
    when 'S'. "Successfully processed  "#EC NOTEXT
      value = '/SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/thtmlb_styles/sap_skins/default/images/Spotlight_Green.gif'.
    when 'W'. "Not processed  "#EC NOTEXT
      value ='/SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/thtmlb_styles/sap_skins/default/images/spotlight_yellow.GIF'.
  endcase.

you can use above code or  you can use by using util class like this.. cl_thtmlb_util=>get_icon_url( 'overDue_1.gif' ).

cl_thtmlb_util=>get_icon_url( 'due_1.gif' ).

cl_thtmlb_util=>get_icon_url( 'notDue_1.gif' ).

cl_thtmlb_util=>get_icon_url( '1x1.gif' ).

Try this

Regards,

Srinivas.