Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabset Component tabs not showing full text

former_member196901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Using BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 SP2.

I am using the tabset component in my dashboard and my tab sets do not display the text correctly and fully. It shows with the dots (....). I heard that it could be because of some resolution, but no matter what display i view my dashboard in, it just doesnt display full text of the tabs. Is there a fix for that? Can someone please help? Here is a screenshot of the problem. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ZEEK,

try to increase the size of your tab set or reduce the text size of the lables under appearance in properties of the tab set.

hope this helps.

Dar

former_member196901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dar,

I have tried everything, made the font size smaller and also made the tab set larger but it still does not show the full text, shows with dots (........).

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its all depends upon your tab size you cannot to do anything beyond that, all you need to do increase the tab size. I have verified from end it works perfectly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you increase tab size?

Former Member
0 Kudos

reduce the text size of the labels under appearance under properties of the tab set or as Arijit said use label based menu which works better than tab set in such scenario.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196901
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone, looks like its better to use label based menu rather than tab set. Thanks.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a known issue. Label based menu works better than tab set in such scenario.