cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrapping in Xcelsius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using xclesius dashboard. I have created universe. By creating query browser in xcelsius, I'm displaying data in database.

I have one column chart where my x-axis data is too large. so that I'm not able to see my graphs fully. Is it possible to wrap my x-axis data in the dashboard or can I able to wrap in universe? Any idea on this.

Eg: X-axis: Performance Report of Tuned Database, Performance Report of Tuning Databse

Note: In dashboard, im not feeding any data manually. Data all are coming from universe.(Currently im using database 'Access'). Any ways to wrap in access db?

Any suggestion on this.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give any screenshots how does it looks, so that we can assist you in better ?

Why cant you use bar chart instead of column chart to accommodate the entire test here

or check the below thread which can actually help you to take care text issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

You are right. We can use Bar chart.

But is possible to wrap in column chart. Becasue i can able to wrap in column chart if i have data in excel(xcelsius).

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said its possible to do whatever formatting you want when the data is coming from excel, but when you are working with real-time data i don't think its possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you suman.

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If got clarified kindly close the thread brother.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure suman..how to close thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done suman. Thanks

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (0)