cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Clustering in geomaps .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I wanted to know more about implementing clustering in the visual business geomaps . But I could not find any documentation or examples to get started with it . Are there any documentation available as of now or any examples where I can learn more about clustering ?

thanks and regards,

Biswa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Biswa,

Clustering is not supported in the currently shipped version 1.26.x. Further I cannot comment on features which might be available in future versions.

Best regards,

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

first of all: I really like what you did with the UI5 implementation. It's one of my favourite components although I thinks it's really a shame that you are hiding it so well .

Of course I also find a bit hard to understand all the feature due to the lack of documentation but ready the code helps a lot and most things a really easy to do as it mainly involves modifying the json data.

As I'm currently doing a PoC with VBI and Design Studio I was wondering whether there is some road map for VBI? Especially the UI5 part?

Again, thanks for that nice component. Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe ,

We are currently using 1.29.0-SNAPSHOT , Is it available in this version .

thanks and regards,

Biswa

former_member182119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biswa,

since SCN is a public forum I cannot comment on internal development version. For SAP internal information I suggest to contact me directly via email (uwe.reimitz@sap.com).

Thanks for you understanding.

Cheers Uwe

former_member182119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel!

Thanks for the positive feedback. Very much apprechiated! However, I am not aware of actively hiding something!

According information on the current road map I suggest to contact our APO Ralf Rath (ralf.rath@sap.com). If you want our support for building the PoC you may also contact me directly (uwe.reimitz@sap.com).

Cheers Uwe