Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Value Field not appeared in Maintaining License

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please observe the screen short where I am trying to create a License Value Based. When I am saving it, it showing the message which we should enter the Maximum value granted by the Government Department. But the problem is I am no where finding that field to maintain the Value or Quantity also ( in other scenario).

Please help me in this reg, if there is any lacking of technical settings in Defining License types or any other.....

Thanking you

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Please go to Compliance mgt->legal control->Define license types.

Ensure you enable Value update and necessary settings under Value to have Max. value in your license master for maintenance.

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

From within the License I mean

Keshav Murthy

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I got the Value Attribute left side within the ''Maintain  Export License'' Screen.

Thank you All for your valuable inputs.

Now I have obtained a License in the GTS system and when I am trying to Assing to the Sales document I gone to path....Under Legal contraol data section------ Maintain Legal Control Data----- Here I have mentioned Ref: Doc number after going inside I am not able to find my License which I have Created in GTS not even External or Internal License also. Is this the  correct path I have reached? or any other path should i go? Please help me.

Thanking you

Srikanth

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

You will find it in GOTO menu

GoTo > Attributes > Value

You can setvalue from here.

Keshav Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Things are not clear with your screenshot. Please provide the screenshot with erroneous message.

Also, please elaborate more in terms of words.

It is here in License Type master data only where we maintain the maximum value for a license type.

Regards,

Aman