cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHSM Task management tables and fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement regarding SAP EHSM incident& Risk Management, I am completely new to this area. I have to create a report which will send a mail once in a week. The mail contains like the below table.

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Header 6Header 7Header 8
TaskResponsibleaction implementertask statusprocess descriptionprocess statusdue datesoverdue dates

Here I need to know from which table and which fields may I use to get the above data.

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abihijeet,

EHSM actions are based on SAP workflow, retrieving the information is not always straightforward. Therefore only by using the workflow tools, you already have all needed information at hand, because they are stored in the WF container or are available through method calls.

Please see Process Foundation (EHS-MGM-FND-WF) - Component Extension for SAP EHS Management - SAP Library

for further details about the task management in EHSM.

Please have a detailed look at the task queries on the WebUI, how information is retrieved for the tasks. You can check which queries are existing by checking the BOPF framework with the corresponding business object EHFND_ACTION.

The actual query is done through class CL_EHFND_TASK_DPROV by executing the FIND_EHSM_TASKS method there.

Regards

Joachim

former_member201527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Joachim,

As you mentioned in the above reply,  there are no querries in EHFND_ACTION BOPF object.

Request you to please provide more information on this .

I am looking for Task details which are in status :  Task status = 'New and Inprocess' and Process status = 'In Process'.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil Kulkarni

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeeth,

How did you fetch the task details finally ? Is it using CL_EHFND_TASK_DPROV class, FIND_EHSM_TASKS method and then using BO key with EHFND_ACTION.  please provide your views .

Regards,

Nikhil Kulkarni

jagadeesh_gn
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet,

Adding to Joachim , you may also try tables EHHSSD_IAC_ROOT for incident and EHHSSD_RAC_ROOT for Risk assessments.

There is also an option to view change documents by selecting "you can also " button

-Display Change documents

-Display Change documents for tasks

Thanks

Jagadeesh

former_member201527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadeesh,

Above tables which you have mentioned are BOPF tables.

I need to first check the following status :

task status = 'New and In process'.

Processing status = 'In process'

and then get the Incident and Risk assessment details. Could you please help me more information on this.

I can only pass these above two status for CL_EHFND_TASK_DPROV-> FIND_EHSM_TASK and further I am not getting what has to be the logic to find out Incident and Risk assessments.

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil Kulkarni