cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timesheet(time Administartion->Time Sheet) WSDl is throughing error when consumed by SOAP UI

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement : We are trying to integrate the timesheet(time Administartion->Time Sheet) with external sheet

We had downloaded the WSDL (i.e. Manage Employee Time data) from communication arrangment.

when we try to process the same we are facing  the error as mentioned in attachment.

can anyone help me on the same

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

if you are testing Cloud WSDL via SOAP UI and any error you can check into Application and User Management --> Business Communication Monitoring --> and from drop down select "Reject Web Service Call" option to know more about your error.

as per you error i thing if Work Assignment 1 is not available or may be leading zero problem, i don't know but you can check the error log into the cloud may be its helpful to you.

Regards,

Mithun

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

We will be able to trace the error log only in cases when SOAP response like "Authorization role missing for service",logon error" i.e.,when the response as above. But when SOAP response shows error message then we cant find in  "Reject Web Service Call" .

Regards,

Prasad