cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom POD and Clock-In/Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

did someone face the problem with Custom PODs (Custom POD Plugin, changing the "manufacturing" path of POD to custom one) and Clock-In/Out?

When I turned the Auto Clock-In on on a custom POD, I can not reach the POD.

Ist this a bug or do I have to change something in the settings?

This occurs on SAP ME 6.1.4 Patch 38.

The error message is, that the POD could not be found. Does this something have to do with auto clock in, the redirect and a custom pod?

Regards,

Andrej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrej ,

Please provide more steps and configuration to reproduce.

I have custom POD , so will try to replicate your error.

Thanks,

Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oksana,

thank you for your reply.

I simply have a custom POD plugin. Therefore, my POD does not use the standard "manufacturing" link, but a "custom_manufacturing".

I have configured shifts and labor tracking. The option to automatically clock in at log-in is enabled.

After I log in to ME, I recieve the notification of sucessfull clock in. But after I acess my custom POD with the "custom_manufacturing" link, I do get an "resource not found" error.

After I disable Clock-In at Log-On, I do not get this error.

If you need more detailed information, just point me to the direction you need, as of my view point the root cause is clear, as after disabling the option, everything works.

I do not have tested this with 15.0, so I do not know if this is ME 6.1.4 issue only.

Thnaks in advance.

Regards,

Andrej

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrej ,

I have reproduced the same issue .The first click on custom POD link gives error , but second time POD opens without error. I have 6.1.4 installed. It is bug , please create customer incident for MFG-ME-SDK component.

Thanks,

Oksana