cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDOC Messages in Status I04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we have several BDOC Messages in Status I04 (see attachment). We already found SAP Note 1594045 but I still dont understand the problem. In the note SAP says that the "Message flow was interrupted before the BDoc Message was written to the qRFC queue." But restarting also is not possible as system is giving the following error:

No receivers or error segments for BDoc message 005056BD32611ED4ACF14125D1285637 found.

Message no. SMW3037

What I can do here? How can I check in content of BDOC if data in SAP CRM is the same and then maybe delete the BDOCS?

BR/

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Are you able to see the neighbors Bdocs ? Please select the Bdocs entry than click in the below button in SMW01 and check.

Your analysis is correct there is some technical issue happened at the time of Bdocs update in CRM.In case you did find neighbor Bdocs your issue will be solved you can than delete the Bdocs. Please revert with the findings.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem, these BDOCS have no neigbours.

Thank you for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

just a silly question I wanted to ask. after selecting Bdocs and click on below button (as in screen)not able to see any data ? In that case the Bdocs is blank which I don't think . may you can check and revert.

Secondly I see all the queues are notification queues(.csa) means data transferred to ERP but the acknowledge haven't updated in CRM. all these queses suppose to come to CRM inbound smq2. could you please check this too.

last point. All queues are related to order as message type is BUS_TRANS_MSG. If you see the queue detail as shown(circled) below the order number is displaying you can check the order in CRM.(If not mapped with sold to party- you check in CRMQNAMES table in ERP)

As SAP standard says if the notification haven't replicated to CRM . transaction can not be editable and should have distribution lock. could you please check and revert ?

If lock does not happened you can check the history when the transaction was last updated from the history. If the history show date most recent than order was updated by another Bdocs. You can search the same from SMW01 too. Than the intermediate Bdocs can be removed as we have recent update to CRM. it should not be re-process or else it will overwrite the existing transaction.

Search for transection : like below

I hope this will helpful for you in your analysis.

thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

Thank you so much for your reply and effort.

Just to anwer your questions:

1. The Bdocs have data. Would it be possible just to compare the data of the Bdocs with the real documents in SAP CRM and if data is the same delete the Bdoc?
  2. Yes queues come to CRM Inbound Queue (SMQ2)

Thank you very much for all  the information. We assume that BDOCs can be deleted as transactions are assumed to be up to date.

BR/

Oliver

Answers (0)