Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ emails stop after Transporting

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Experts,

I am facing very strange problem. I have a BRF+ application that sends email and its working fine . I can see emails in SOSG. After I released the transport, Emails are not getting generated neither in dev nor inQA.

Please help!

Regards,

Ishani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ishani

sounds strange ... and nearly no idea what might be the reason for that.

Did you check if the sending of emails works without using the BRFplus action just via a plain report?

BR

Christian

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Yes I have tried sending emails from SBWP and Emails are also sent when BRF+ Application was not Released to QA.

Please help if you have any idea , I know this is very strange issue

Thanks,

Ishani

0 Kudos

Hi Ishani,

I really have to apologize, but I have no idea what might be a resaon for this behavior. My approach would be to really debug the genereated coding of BRFplus namely of the "Send Email" action in order to see if this is a problem in BRFplus or a problem in the infratstructure

BR

Christiab

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for Your gesture!

Yes I debugged the BRF+ generated code and there is one function module which is for sending email but that was called in "UPDATE TASK " mode.

Dont know if that is the issue.

Thanks,

Ishani

0 Kudos

Hi Ishani,

usualy not if the update task is kicked off .. but that should be the case as it worked at some point in time and I guess you did not completly change the COMMIT behavior of your application.

So I think you have to get in touch with SAP support via OSS in order to get it solved,

BR

Christian

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Christian.