Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Difference in Supplier Invoice

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear All,

is it possible to enter a higher as 0,01 € different tax amount against calculated tax amount in a supplier invoice?

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Katrin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parveen-Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Katrin,

You can give the different tax amount from the calculated one. But the reconciliation will show warning or error based on the difference amount. For the difference amount of 0.01, it will show success only.

Reconciliation run would compare the calculated and actually posted tax amount and based on the difference amount will show success/warnings/error. You need to manually verify if these warnings/error messages are due to manually overridden tax amount or a system error in the reconciliation run.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Paveen,

many thanks! From my point of view the system works correctly. Only I would be sure that I didn't forgot a setting in configuration.

Best regards and a nice weekend!

Katrin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Katrin,

Yes. you can change the tax amounts in the supplier invoice.

for example :

Item Price : 100 EUR

Rate 10%

Calculated tax : 10 EUR

If you want to post the invoice with the tax amount as 15 EUR you could do this.

Let me know If i misunderstood your concern.

Regards,

Harshal

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Harshal,

many thanks for your quick reply!

Yes, it is possible to change but not to post. In case of difference equal 0,01€ posting is successful, but when the difference is higher an error message will be displayed and posting is impossible. Please see the attached screenshot.

Best regards!

Katrin