Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Connect To Crystal Report 2013 : issue

former_member589680
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert ,

i am trying to do Connectivity between BW to Crytal Report 2013 .

i Followed the Steps to conect with sap bw server .

SAP Toolbar -> Create New Report from Query .

And in Crystal Report 2013 , May be not Required by integrity tool kit due to its by default .

Can you please Help me to solve this issue :

Below i attached one Snapshot.

- Thank you.

~ Jatin Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - have you installed the SAP Integration Kit, as mentioned here? http://scn.sap.com/community/bi-platform/businessobjects-bi-for-sap/blog/2008/02/19/businessobjects-...

Separately, I recommend going with Crystal for Enterprise with BW; lately SAP has said to only use Crystal Reports 2013 if you need more functionality with SAP ERP than Crystal for Enterprise

former_member589680
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your Reply,

But i am trying to install integration tool kit , But i couldn't find any proper link.

Can you please suggest me .

~ Thank You ~

~ Jatin Chauhan

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin - I don't know where the integration kit is anymore; I recommend using Crystal for Enterprise instead as it doesn't require the integration kit and you can connect your BEx queries using the OLAP connections.  It provides the same functionality.

former_member589680
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes , Thank you for the Reply ,

But Here Based on Requirement We have to create Crystal Report 2013 Report via Connectivity Bex Query.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That doesn't sound like a business requirement to me

What are the business requirements?  If the requirement is to have pixel perfect formatted reporting then Crystal for Enterprise works; in fact, it has some better features than Crystal 2013.

That said, you can also contact SAP Support at support.sap.com to try to find the integration kit.

former_member589680
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok , Thank you.

I will ask to support team.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, consider searching for the SAP Integration Kit - see Let me google that for you

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jatin,

especially when you are looking for the connectivity for the BEx query you should look at Crystal REports for Enterprise as the connectivity from Crystal Reports 2013 has not been enhanced for several years because the Crystal Reports for Enterprise is the "go to" release for BEx query connectivity

regards

Ingo Hilgefort, Visual BI

Answers (0)