Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS Auto( DBM) training and job opportunities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends and superiors,

This is Vinod from bangalore.

I have around 8.8 yrs experience working in Automotive OEM industries

I am a functional expertise in dealer Sales and aftermarket business processes and Now eager to learn SAP IS AUTO ( DBM /VMS /Warranty)

and persue a career as a SAP IS auto Consultant.

I have various implementations of Dealer managment systems ( DMS) across the Automotive dealers network

I want your help to let me know where exactly i can get this training in bangalore and also let know some  career opportunities

Awaiting for your reply and support

regards

vinod Kumar

<<removed by moderator>>

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - removed personal contact details

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Good to know that you have experience in Dealer Management System however its not just applicable for Automotive but also for other industries as well so this. Considering the fact about your experience SAP IS Automotive for Automobile manufacturing industries is definately good option but the fact is that there are very limited opportunity available for this as most of the automotive small time dealers does not have strengh or financial to go for sap solutions as that is costly.

Off course you can get training for SAP IS Automotive for Automobile manufacturing industries and for that mostly you have to check with SAP as you may not find any small time company or firm or individual who conduct training on this module as neither they get trainers nor trainee for this module.

Also try to post your questions in sap training and certification area to see if you get some information from SAP.

The best way would be you can see if you can go for certification for this module however please be aware about the fact that opportunity is very very limited for this module.

So best thing would be you should go to learn SD module and then work for automotive industry as most of the automobile companies implement SAP SD but not necessarily SAP IS Automotive.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish