Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Timesheet Fiori App shows no time entry

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Timesheet Fiori App doesn't show the timesheet filled against the dates.

Please find the screenshot for reference taken from SAP demo site and our system.

Kindly help me to bring up the summary in timesheet.

Regards,

Bharani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Arijit_Laha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Bharani,

I was also facing same issue in our case. Kindly recheck the follow steps:

1. If the userid that you are using to log on to your Launchpad is mapped to the right Person Number.

2. For the trusted RFC that has been created between your front-end and back-end system, please check if the checkbox "Current User" has been selected or not.

3. Test this http request from your Gateway Client. Just change the Start date and End Date accordingly.

http://<Your Host IP>:<Port>/sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA002_TIMESHEET_SRV/WorkListCollection?$filter=StartDate%20eq%20%2720150420%27%20and%20EndDate%20eq%20%2720150426%27&sap-client=200

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

Please check what Arijit is mentioning. If you have data that is visible in CAT2 and you cannot see that data in Fiori Timesheet then 90% is because of system connection settings.

One quick way to check this is by putting an external breakpoint for the fiori user in the method SRA002_TS_WORKCALENDAR_GET Line 62

In the debugger check the value of the variable - SY-UNAME. It should be the logged in fiori user if not then this means that's the RFC connection settings is not correct.

Note: When setting an external session breakpoint it should be for the fiori user, you can do this via Utilities > Settings

To fix this:

1. in your gateway system go to transaction SM59

2. Navigate to the RFC connection (ABAP connections) which points to your ERP/ECC system.

3. Set the flag Current User and Trust Relationship as Yes

If you are still facing the issue:

1. Check if CVR parameter is set in User Profile of the Fiori user.

2. Check if pernr is attached (InfoType 0105 SubType 0001)

3. Do you get an error popup on the first screen as soon as you launch the application? If so, what is the error.

If you are still facing the issue please reply, we will see what we can do.

Best regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We have implement my timesheet version 2 but I am unable to see the Att/Abs types when trying to find one. I checked all the above RFC settings and CVR parameters and everything look good. Any more ideas on why I am unable to see att/abs types?

Regards

Naveen    

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please open a new thread for this, it will be easier to track your issue.

Are you not getting anything in the UI or just att/abs value help? as in if you record data in the backend in transaction CAT2 for your pernr, do you get to see this data in the fiori timesheet UI?

Best regards,

Sagar

P.S. Again please open a new thread for this!

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Opened a new thread for this issue. Yes, I can see the time booked in CAT2 in fiori and dont get any other errors on UI when launching the timesheet app.

Regards

naveen    

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

As per you screenshot, sickness leave of 6 hours shows on March 23rd and as per second screenshot it shows on March 11th.

Can you please check.

Srikanth

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The 1st screenshot is taken from SAP fiori demo site and 2nd screenshot is our actual system.

I have shown to show the actual issue i am facing.

The timesheet summary is not showing ie. the entered date details are not showing against the date the timesheet is filled.

Regards,

Bharani

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

Can you just check whether time entered from FIORI app and saved, is the same showing in CAT2/3.

Regards,

Srikanth

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please find the backend data against the date.

Regards,

Bharani

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

Check once again by trying to enter time for the same date in fiori app and see what is happening and any error is coming and also press F12 and check it in Console tab for any messages.

Regards,

Srikanth

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

While trying to create another entry for the same date i am getting "Not enough quota 01 for attendance/absence 0240 on 11.03.2015 for personnel no. 00070356" error message.

But still the previously submitted data not shown against this date

Regards,

Bharani

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

Error is because of no absence quota (Balance) for that employee as you are trying to apply sick leave. Try to put attendance and see what is happening.

Regards,

Srikanth

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The issue is the data filled against a date is not showing up as preview in the mytimesheet.

Let me know what we are missing functional/technical settings ?

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

please select manual radio button while creating time sheet ,then select any value from drop down from Select Att./Absence type before creation.

Then the same value will be displayed in place of new entry.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Naveen S

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your response.

My issue is even after filling time against a date the submitted details,response etc are not appearing against that date.

Please refer the below image for reference.

In SAP demo system we can see that what type of leave taken,duration and status of the submission.

But in the 2nd part of the image you can see that it shows our system were we are not getting the same type of view in the timesheeet.

Regards,

Bharani