SQL error -302 while accessing table /BIC/B0000071

Kindly help me what should I do...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donnie,

It appears that the datasource for which infopackage your are running have some fields of improper lengths than what system is expecting. Can you ensure that field lengths are same as of your source system datasource field lengths?

SQL302 is generally because of improper lengths of fields and sql is trying to feed in data of larger length into the field.

I would say try to replicate your datasource again and then try it. If your datasource is in flat file format then check the lengths of datasource and your flat file.

After ensuring that field lengths are same you can run the infopackage. You should not get any issues then.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

If problem persist then share your datasource name in case it is standard or custom.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

soryy for late reply.

becausethe system down yesterday.

I will check it and I will let you know.

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we know the data source name? is it flat file or generic or standard data source?

if your pulling data from ECC or some other sap sources then please test data extraction at source side RSA3.

if you get data properly then replicate data source into bw and activate data source/info source.

later activate updates rules as well.

delete latest failed request from target and again reload your data form source.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

my data source itu not standard but using Function Module.

It is extract from R3.

Ok I will dot what you say.

I let you know the result.

Many thanks Raman.