Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in CJ9ECP tcode for specific user

siddheshwar_pise
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I came across some strange error for one specific user where when we open CJ9ECP instead of showing WBS description, it shows WBS Element number. I checked in layout also. With same layout for other user it shows description of WBS Element and only one user can see WBS Element.

I am not able to figure out issue.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddheshwar,

I believe this is a simple user setting which can easily be changed.

In transaction CJ20N, before opening any Project, right-click on the words 'Worklist: Description'. Select option 'Display sequence > Identification - Name'. Next time you open CJ9ECP, it should be in the same order as the other users.

Hope this helps!

Evan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddheshwar,

Did you requested user for any GUI update... I know its a childish thinking... but some times when the impact on single user, we need to try this option.

Request your user to login into another colleague system and check or vise versa..

Can you please provide the screenshot of the view user is getting ?

Regards

Terence

siddheshwar_pise
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tushar,

Yes I have checked it on different different systems, and there is no GUI update advised to user also.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Take SU53 screenshot and check if specific user is missing specific Role or Authorization.

You can compare his roles/authorization with other user who is able to see WBS description correctly.

Take help of Security team or Basis to take trace when user is performing this step.

Regards

Tushar

siddheshwar_pise
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Tushar.

I had done that before posting error here. First thing I checked is authorization with Basis guy.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sid,

Can you check below SAP note if can help

534659 - CJ9ECP/CJ20N: Display - Different default values

Regards

Tushar

siddheshwar_pise
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

Thanks but NOTE is already existing in system and secondly it will work if this issue is faced by all the users.

As I mentioned it is for specifically one user only and not for all users.

Regards,

Sid