Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after register an Add-On

former_member183397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

I have a problem after register an Add-On:

I have developed an application under .Net using UI API (SDK), this program runs and runs without any problem.

After registering it as an Add-On is installed, appears in the menu, starts

and works correctly, I followed this procedure for registration:

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-one-sdk/blog/2012/05/18/creating-and-registering-add-on-on-sap...

I have also copied the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ SAP \ SAP Business One \ AddOns .sb1 respective files.

The problem arises when I close and I open the SAP Business One, when I do (From any workstation), do not install my AddOn neither shows the Modules -> Administration -> Add-On -> Add- on Manager.

But if it appears in the Modules section -> Administration -> Add-On -> Add-On Adminitration, which does not serve me well.

For what reason this happens? 'What would be the solution?

Greetings and thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

After registering the add-on you will need to:

1) select it in the available addons list, press right arrow key to assign it to the current company.

2) Set the default group to manual/automatic/mandatory as you require and make it active, and force install.

3)  Log out of company and log back in, add-on installation will start.  After installation the new add-on will now display in Add-on Manager.

Regards,

Deverick McIntyre

former_member183397
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your feedback!

Indeed, everything worked properly selecting the options you have shown me, now the Add-On is installed when you restart the application and becomes available in the menu.

Greetings.

Answers (0)