SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARC not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When Listing is happening in WSM3, we could see that for some of the articles only WLK1 table is getting updated and not MARC table.

We have scheduled it as a background job as an event triggering for the failed IDOC's.

Please suggest what should be the problem.

Regards

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor

Hi Shiva,

Run the program RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1.

It will adjust the missing entries.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor

Hi Shiva,

Run the program RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1.

It will adjust the missing entries.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Thanks for the reply.

Running RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1 will solve my problem for the affected articles.. and i am currently doing so. ....

But my concern is, what is the root cause of the articles not getting updated in MARC table and permanent solution to the same.....

Regards

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi Siva:

Check the logs and you will likely see errors.   Or ... go to an Article that failed to extend to MARC and change to the expected validity area for the Article / Site and try to save without making changes. You will likely find required fields that are not being populated from a reference article.

The most likely root cause of your issue is improperly maintained Reference Articles.  The execution of Listing depends heavily on properly maintained reference articles.  There should be a reference article assigned to each merchandise category.

- Paul

-----------------------------------

Paul R. Gendreau, Jr.
SAP Retail, Inc.

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

We also faced the same issues in our project.

so try using the  Program RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1_ENHANCED. which was suggested by SAP.

For more info refer to the SAP note 1996647.