cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mobility Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to connect iphone to SAP server through SAP mobility when we suddenly encounter this error "Certificate for this server was not issued by a trusted certificate authority. The connection to the server is disabled. Contact your IT administrator for more details" so thats why we install OpenSSL-Win32 to create SSL Certificate.

This are the step we did to create SSL Certicate:

First we run Command prompt to the server then enter the following: set OPENSSL_CONF=c:\openssl-win64\bin\openssl.cfg

1. To Create Root Server Certificate

- We Enter: openssl genrsa -out ServerKey.key 1024 

- openssl req -new -x509 -key ServerKey.key -out myCA.cer -days 3650 -subj /CN="custom_CA_name"

and it was succesful then we continue to the next step

2. Create Self-Signed Certificate for Domain

- We Enter: openssl genrsa -out ClientKey.key 1024 

- openssl req -new -key ClientKey.key -out CertReq.csr -subj /CN="server_domain_name" 

- openssl x509 -req -days 3650 -in CertReq.csr -CA myCA.cer -CAkey ServerKey.key -CAcreateserial -out ClientCert.crt

and it was successfull again then we proceed again to the next step

3. Deploy the Certificate

- We enter: openssl pkcs12 -export -inkey ClientKey.key -in ClientCert.crt -out keystore.pkcs12 

then we change the directory to C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\sapjre_7_64\jre\bin

- Then Enter : keytool -delete -alias tomcat -keystore "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/SAP Business One Integration/IntegrationServer/Tomcat/webapps/B1iXcellerator/.keystore" -storepass sapB1iP 

Then suddenly this error show: "keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Alias <tomcat> does not exist"

SAP B1 9.0 PL11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick Lo,

B1 Integration Component could be not properly installed or tomcat was deleted. Try re-installing integration package then re run certificate generator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick Lo,

Please refer the following thread for more information.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rupesh

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "SAP mobility"?  What technology, platform, application type, or coding are you working with?

Regards, Mike

SAP P&I Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean for SAP mobility is SAP Mobile app for IOS. We are trying to connect the SAP mobile app to SAP B1 Server. upon signing in on the SAP mobile app we have encounter an error so thats why we Install SSL for windows 32 bit to create out own Self Signed Certificate through command prompt. Above message are the steps we did.

The System we are using is SAP B1 V.9.0 PL07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick,

the .keystore that you are trying to delete is in sapjre_7_32 folder.

Please follow the steps below.

change directory to this

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\sapjre_7_32\bin

rerun the code below.

keytool -delete -alias tomcat -keystore "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/SAP Business One Integration/IntegrationServer/Tomcat/webapps/B1iXcellerator/.keystore" -storepass sapB1iP

i already tried it in one of our server and i was able to generate the certificate.

regards,

orlando

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick,

There are literally hundreds of SAP Mobile apps (probably thousands at this point) for IOS.  So your answer is not an answer.  If you mean the SAP Mobile Platform, Agentry, Afaria, Fiori, SAPUI5, or some other technology, please say so.

If this is a SAP B1 Mobile Application, you need to state that and note that there is a better community to post your question than in SAP for Mobile.  Quite possible that there are folks here who know how to answer a B1 Mobile question.  I would recommend visiting as well as the community in which it resides,   If this is indeed a B1 Mobile Application question, I will get it moved to the aforementioned community.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP P&I Technology RIG