cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction is not found in Web UI, why?

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Transaction type is not available in Web UI.  The transaction is Active and the channels are assigned to it but that is not visible in Web UI to create.

What could be the reason for this?  Please help.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy

Have you tried removing all of the Channels?

The reason I ask is that by setting these Channels for this Transaction Type, no other Transaction Type is then visible via these Channels.

Rather clear out all of these channels to start with and see if that resolves the immediate issue.

Regards

Arden

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thank you for your response.

I had removed all the Channels and  checked in Web UI, but no use.  Then I assigned only 'CRM WebClient UI' but still no use, this transaction is not visible in Web UI. 

I have copied the standard transaction type '0000 - Appointment' and created 'ZGRP'.  These are Active.  But both the transactions are not visible in Web UI. 

Request for your valuable inputs. 

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy

Could there be an authorisations issue?

Regards

Arden

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arden, thank you very much.

I have checked the authorizations with Tcode ST01, no issues found.  The user has SAP_ALL authorization.

Is there any other area to check for the issue why transaction is not visible in Web U?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy

Are there other Transaction Types defined which have Channels Defined, specifically WEB UI.

If so, this will be preventing the Transaction from being visible.

Regards

Arden

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arden, thank you very much for your time and responses.

I had checked for the standard transaction types (OPPT, AG, TA) in Web UI - Salespro business role but no transaction was available to create.  So, I have assigned the CRM WebClient UI as the channel to all these transaction types, now, these transactions are available in Web UI after adding the CRM WebClient channel.

I did the same thing to Activity (Appointment - 0000) also but Activities are not available in Web UI.

I do not understand what's wrong.  Your help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

For the new transaction you have perform correct steps but I would like to check the transaction category . Every new transaction suppose to have a category.

In order to display them on web ui you must select Channel which I guess you have corrected now. Please check and revert.

Thanks,

Prem