cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Types for Action Definition (GTS version 10.1)

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends/Experts

In PPF settings, for Processing Types for Action Definition US_CU_EX_CUSEX_M_UAES2  Processing settings are not being loaded. It shows the permitted processing type for action as Method Call but the Set Processing box is not being displayed. What could be the reason and how can I fix this/

Appreciate quick response.

Thanks

Keshav Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

I can see Settings for Method call for the same Action def. Can you get in change mode. Place your cursor on Method call and click on F4 and select the option Method call once more. You should be able to see the options below.

Regards

Dhilipan

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

Yes it did work! It appears now. Wondering what made it disappear from there? Have any clue as to why this happens

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Keshav,

Someone would have opened the same config. in change mode before.

By the way, the thread is not closed yet. You need to mark the thread as answered.

Regards

Dhilipan

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Answered!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you all. Closing this thread

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

It's a good question (to which I don't know the answer), but since this is a standard Message, what exactly are you trying to fix?  Unless you intend to change the settings - and I wouldn't advise it - why worry about it?

Regards,

Dave

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Well I it was not with an intent to change any settings. By default it should have been displayed and as I did not see it there, wanted to know how did that disappear! and was not sure if it would have any impact while processing any messages for declaration.

Keshav