cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Exclusion by Country

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement in a CRM order to restrict where certain products can be shipped regardless of the Sold-to Business partner on the order.

Example:  Product ABC cannot be shipped to Canada.

Can the Material Exclusion feature be used for this requirement?  All documentation I have found seems to indicate that this functionality is applicable to the Sold-to and Payer partners.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranee,

Yes your requirement is possible to complete by CRM listing functionality. Please search for this topic

Or else please let me know for more detail.

thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Within the Listing functionality in CRM (CRM -> Master Data -> Listing), I have completed the following:

Created a condition table (CUS995) with the Condition field TAX_DEST_CTY

(Tax Destination Country). I'm using this field in my proof of concept

but will actually need the Ship to Destination Country.

Created an access sequence (ZB02) for the condition table CUS995.
    Created a condition type (ZB02) which uses the access sequence ZB02.

Created a maintenance group (ZLIST) and added the CUS995 table to it.

Created a Determination Procedure and added the (ZE0002) and added the

condition type ZB02 to it.

Defined a Partner/Product Range type ZL01 (Listing Usage:  CRM Standalone Listing)

Used Ref Type '1' (Ref. BPs, Products, Validity Periods) for PPR Item Reference

This as it was the option listed in the dropdown list.

Used Ref '1' (Product) for the PPR Product Preference

Defined Access to Partner/Product Range using "Product" as the 'Source Field'.

I have created one record in my CUS995 table for the country 'CA' and entered

Product ABC in the Listing.

When I create an order for product ABC and the destination is CA, the error 'Listing

check result: product cannot be ordered' does not appear.

When debugging Function LST_CHECK_LISTING_MULTI, the result of the

function 'LST_DETERMINE_LISTINGS' DESTINATION gv_vmc for

LT_IPC_RESULT is blank for the 'LST_RESULT' field.  In Function

CRM_LISTING_RESULT_PROCESS, when this value is 'false' and the type

is 'E' the error 'Listing check result: Product cannot be ordered'

(E CRM_LISTING 001) is cleared.

Can a Material Listing (Material Exclusion) be set up on CRM without using the

Sold-to Business partner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranee,

your configuration steps are correct. I will suggest you can go for inclusion and exclusion rule for particular material.I mean you can put a restriction on material on sales org basis so that that material can not be sold to particular sales org(Canada).you can also set attribute such as country , currency in the condition table instead of ship to. anyway's you need restriction on country basis in material.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

With further testing I have found that the Material Exclusion by Country configuration that I had detailed above is working.  I am now looking for Material Exclusion logging on CRM similar to the logging that can be done in ECC (within VA01, click Environment, then Analysis, then Listing/exclusion, then choose ON.)  Do you know if this functionality is available on CRM?

Thanks,

Renee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranee,

in the listing materials are added one some inclusion and exclusion basis in case in VA01/02 the material is excluded system will not allow you to add that in the transaction in the sameway in case you have listing mentioned in CRM and any material who is excluded user wanted to added he will not do so... I feel it is there already  in CRM and you have done it for country specific material....
thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

My requirement is to see what triggered the material exclusion error within a transaction on CRM.  For example, what exclusion procedure and what access sequence were used in the transaction which resulted in the 'Listing check result:  product cannot be ordered' error.   As I had mentioned earlier, in ECC this is available in VA01 (or VA02) using the path Environment -> Analysis -> Listing/exclusion -> On, however, I need to analyze the orders I am entering on CRM.

Does CRM have a similar analysis tool?

Thanks,

Renee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renee,

CRM does not have the same functionality.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prem.