Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Personas" button missing from SMEN

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Currently i am implementing SAP Screen Personas 2.0 on a Demo Development environment, i was able to solve some issues, but now i am stuck since the "Personas" button is missing from SMEN whether i logon from using Silverlight or HTML links, also tried with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera from a Windows 7 x64 Enterprise Edition client machine, result is the same.

Tests are being made with a custom admin user with SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW and S_A.SYSTEM profiles which also has the /PERSOS/ADMIN_ROLE role and a customer made role with objects /PERS/AOBJ, /PERS/AUTH and /PERSOS/AD, all fields have "*" as only value.

SAP_CUS client copy was made from client 000 to working client.

In the UI Admin transaction i've made the checks and everything is green.

Details of the system:

EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 SPS08

Kernel 742 PL 100

SPAM 7.40 0056

PERSOS 200 SP02.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Best regards,

Martim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I erased the whole config and redone it again with no avail, is it any step that you found missing in the configuration guide for SP02?

Thanks.

BRs

Martim.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No... but I'm not sure what "Personas button" do you mean. There is no such thing in the Silverlight-based product, and the 2.0 HTML version (where there WAS such a button in SMEN) is not recommended any more.

Did you try to connect to your system using the correct Personas URL?

If you did and it doesn't work despite of following the installation and configuration guide, then I'd suggest to open an OSS incident and provide access to your environment so we can check what's going on.

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi !

Precisely, so i realize i was referring to the HTML version button on this thread  

Thanks for the clarification!

Kind regards

Martim.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you assign a Personas role to your user in the Personas administration transaction /PERSOS/ADMIN_UI?

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, under "User Maintenance" user has ADMIN_ROLE and it is assigned to a group which is also associated with the system.

BRs

Martim.