SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP and T24 system (core bank)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert!

Now, I have a problem about integration between SAP system and core bank system (T24 system)

- The first, I performed payment in SAP system.

- Second, I want to interface all of transactions (transaction for payment) to Core bank system.

Really, I don't know solution for the problem. If you can, you will tell me about the solution.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards, Huy

5 REPLIES 5

Venkat_Sesha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI Huy,

It depends on what systems you use. Definitely on SAP Banking Services you create several Services on SPROXY Transaction to send the required data as a XML file to the third party baking systems like JAVA(For the Front End), T24/Money Transfers/ATMs other systems. you make sure that you send the data in the Way how that the response system accepts. For example Mainframes, you can send Flat Files like what you see on AL11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huy,

You did it solve the problem?

I'm looking to know about experiences in the implementation of T24 with SAP.

What SAP solution used ?
- ECC ?
- PI ?
- AFI ?
- BW ?
- Other ?

I can write to pliccioni@banesco.com

Best Regard,

Pedro Liccioni

0 Kudos

Hi Huy

It might be a litlle too late to answer your question, but maybe, it will be helpful any way.

Incoming and outgoing payments are handled in FT module in T24.  Also in T24 you can find TWS module to create web services and be able to consume that service to push payments from SAP PE to T24.

You might need some help from a T24 consultant to map all relevand data and crete a message.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Homero,

I would like to know if you know about T24 implementation experiences with SAP.

I'm working on the conceptualization of an initiative with these characteristics and I need to know about similar experiences.

Best Regards,

Pedro Liccioni

0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Good morning!

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any case of integration betweeen SAP Banking Services and Temenos T24.

My advice is that if You are a SAP or Temenos customer, contact your Account manager; he/she can provide you with all relevant scenarios for any existing customers under that scenario.

Cheers!