cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As to Partner Determination on Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to determine an initial partner function such as 'Consultant' based on end user's profile/role, and then become as default value in Parties Involved assignment block when creating an activity. Which BAdI is used to imlement it?

Kind Regards

Andie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as Arden suggested you can implement the COM_PARTNER_BADI. you can use below code to read user role.

lo_profile ?= cl_crm_ui_profile=>get_instance( ).

lv_role = lo_profile->if_crm_ui_profile~get_profile( ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andie

I do not see a need to implement a Badi to resolve this.

Instead standard Partner Determination. Copy a standard Partner Function and reuse for "Consultant" requirement.

Then use Partner Determination with Access sequence of User to determine the consultant role.

You can refer to any of the SAP CRM Best Practice Guides on Partner Determination Procedures for the step by step actions.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Now I assign Access sequence 'from user' to partner function 'Consultant', user id can be inputted in parties involved assingment block automatically when creating activity, but there is another partner function 'Lead', they have different roles/profiles, if end user with Consultant role/profile, his user id shall be inputted in partner function 'Consultant', if end user with Lead role/profile, his user id shall be inputted in partner function 'Lead', do you know where to or how to implement it?

Kind Regards

Andie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andie

What Partner Functions are assigned to your Partner Det. Proc.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Two partner functions as below are new created by me.

• ZSSFCEEX      CEE-Executive(SF)
  • ZSSFCONS     CVA Consultant(SF)

Kind Regards

Andie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andie

So you'll need to explain the conditions you need for there population

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

The condition is based on different end user with different roles/profiles.

Kind Regards

Andie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andie

Please consider that I have no view to your particular system.

I can only provide guidance on clear requirements.

If your issue requires resolution...the more information you provide the more likely you will receive a workable solution.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Please see the case below.

If one end user with 'Consultant' role/profile creates a new activity, his user id shall be inputted in parnter function 'Consultant'. If end user with 'Lead' role/profile creates a new activity, his user id shall be inputted in partner functin 'Lead' automatically.

Kind Regards

Andie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andie

Your requirement does appear to be conditional on a couple of factors.

Therefore you should look at implementing the Badi: Partner Determination as located under:

CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing

Regards

Arden