cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross system copy control from CRM Opportunity to ERP Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:  Cross system copy control from CRM Opportunity to ERP Quotation

Issue: when we are trying to create an ERP quotation through "create follow-up", not able to find the ERP Quotation transaction type for one customized business role (Business role is copied from MARKETINGPRO). We checked in standard business role SALESPRO and customized business role (copied from SALESPRO), in this business roles ERP Quotation transaction type is available.

Verified PFCG roles, provided all the authorizations to user. for both the business roles user same.

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Best Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please have a look of below discussion.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1949739

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For above issue, I am created new business role and  new Nav bar profile. Now in the new business role ERP Quotation transaction types are is visible, and I am able to create direct ERP Quotation(without follow up document).

But when I am trying to create ERP quotation from opportunity, able to see the transaction types. When I selected  ERP quotation, not able to get the creation page(showing same opportunity again). Kindly help us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

For this scenario you have to maintain ERP sales transactions.This is done  under spro>CRM>transactions>settings for ERP transactions via CRM>Define Profiles for ERP Sales Transactions. And also you have to maintain Cross-System Copy control for opportunities and SAP ECC Quotation..under this you have to maintain Cross-system copy control for transaction types and cross-system copy control for item categories. In this scenario you have to deactivate the standard CRM quotation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ERP sales transaction profile should be default and RFC destination should be ERP RFC.

Rgds

Kishor Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kish,

Thank you.

It is working for standard business role and one z business role.

For another business role, when I am trying to create ERP Quotation through follow up to opportunity it is showing ERP Quotation transaction type and when I selected the transaction it is not showing ERP Quotation creation page. circle is rounding and rounding and again it is showing same opportunity.

Please help me 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Resolved this Issue.

I am maintained all the 574 entries in "Define Generic OP Mapping" in Navigation Bar Profile. Now it is working fine.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,

Rajesh.