Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Error Message for To Unrestricted Use field in QA11

former_member1362799
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

kindly,suggest me for:

In QA11 i have made mandatory to To unrestricted Use field in Inspection Lot stock tab but it just pass an error message in only Inspection Lot Stock tab.I want to pass this same error message in Characteristics Tab also.so,what should i do for this?

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Bhojak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I can't understand your request. Please can you explain it in a bit more details with screenshot and error message.

Thanks,
Arijit

former_member1362799
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Please see the below screen shots:

I have made Unrestricted stock field mandatory by Tx- OQFA

Now,i want to pass an error for fill in all required entry fields exactly for unrestricted stock field in characteristics tab there we enter UD code.

if i enter UD code and save the record then without enter unrestricted Stock it should not save.

So,please suggest me how can i do this?

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

As far as I understand, if you have made quantity field for unrestricted stock mandatory in QA11 "Inspection Lot Stock" tab, then you can't post UD in "Characteristic" tab without entering any quantity there in the previous screen. Is it happening in the expected way or it is not working? If not working - then please check with your ABAP team!!

I am not very sure about the merit of the enhancement you are trying to achieve here. Reason being, for example, the inspection lot stock Quantity is 100 PC, and you put 10 PC in unrestricted Qty, then what do you expect for the rest of 90 PC? As UD may post 10 PC unrestricted and the remaining 90 PC may be in Q-Stock!!. I think, this is a challenge you may be facing technically & you should consider a new logic - "Unless at least one quantity field in 'to be posted' section for "Inspection lot Stock" tab is populated, the user can't apply UD code. Still this may not be a full proof logic as during UD, you still need to take care of the remaining stock quantity too.

I have already answered your other questions in the below thread - https://scn.sap.com/thread/3717344. Please refer it for further details, and close duplicate threads.

Thanks,

Arijit