cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to create a tree view and have to assign this zcomponent to the standard component(BT116H_SRVO) as an assignment block . the problem is when I assign my zcomponent to the standard component. the navigation from the ITEMS to ITEMdetails fails. Once I comment my code in the WD_Usage_initialize  all the navigations are working fine.

Please help me out on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

Generally when you do binding in wd_usage_initialize method, the target context nodes(iv_node_to_bind) should be added in component interface->context section.

If still any help needed share your code how you have done the binding wd_usage_initialize method.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks  for your reply,

Please find the below code.

iv_usage->bind_context_node( iv_controller_type  = cl_bsp_wd_controller=>co_type_component
                                   iv_name             = iv_usage->usage_name
                                   iv_target_node_name = 'BTORDER'
                                   iv_node_2_bind      = 'BTORDER' ).

The problem is it is navigating to the Service Order item details  but the view area for the Item details is not getting loaded.

Thanks,

sailaja

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

If you comment the above system navigation is working fine?

Why are you binding BTORDER context nodes? You have to bind only the context node you want to pass data from one component to other component.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

If I comment the code in WD_USAGE_INITIALIAZE the navigation is working fine. I have to fetch data from the Order.

Thanks,

Sailaja

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

Ok fine, what is the error your are getting while navigation. Did you check context node has been added in interface controller section as i mentioned in my first thread?

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.