cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict agent inbox status drop down values based on transaction type

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have  around 20 inbox statuses mapped to different tranaction type and status profile. Now when we can see many other irrelavent  inbox statuses when searching for the transactions in the agent inbox.

Is there a way to display only the transaction specific statuses? i.e when I select a transaction type to search only the inbox statuses mapped to the transaction type to be displayed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you do not have Transaction type exactly in search criteria - this is only the Category, which is more generic as it could be or transaction type or activity category.

and here only generic statuses mapped in CRMC_IC_AUI_MAP_STA are available as search criteria,

and not the statuses of transaction type directly.

This is because Inbox was created to enable work with many transactions of a different type like eg. emails and service requests together.

you can do something that you want but with custom development - you will need to enhance webui component ICCMP_INBOX. Here you should, based on a chosen by the user Category of a document in search criteria view, narrow the list of Statuses displayed. But I guess SAP standard already makes this as per config in CRMC_IC_AUI_MAP_STA.

But as I wrote at the beginning, it makes you requirement tricky. As you will need dynamically check if category or trans type is chosen as search criteria, and based on this determine its type, search for available statuses in config. And you should only cut down from the list in search criteria some of a generic statuses to help the user - not determine the whole list from the beggining.

I had a similar requirement and we were trying to create such a generic statuses for inbox which will have also the information about trans type status - eg. "In process - Forwarded externally", which was only for requests. there were also logical issues with how to search later using such criteria.

But finally we just added a column in results view with found transaction's status.

Summing up - I would propose you would make a mapping of a Category and statuses you want to display -to think it over, next check if you can put it into CRMC_IC_AUI_MAP_STA configuration.

Maybe this will be the most reasonable solution.

Answers (0)