Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot is not creating for STO 1 Step procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

As for Material A we are using inspection type 01 currently

Scernario- Same company code, same plant , storage loc1 to storage loc 2 transfer, 1 step procedure with GI 647 and GR 101 automatic

Currently User create a STO with UB document type, create delivery, Good issue by using movement type 647 and as sson as good issue is posted, system will post goods receipt

Requirment -  Need to generate the Inspection lot at receiving storage location 2.

Setup done -  Activated 08 inspection type for Material A in MMR QM View with Post to Insp. stock checked. In customizing SPRO-->QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot creation--> inspection for goods moment. ...QM is active

Movement Type/Update Control/Inspection Lot Origin -  Inspection lot origin is 08

When I post Good Issue, system is not creating any inspection lot

Please suggest, I am doing any step wrong

Thx

Sastry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry,

You are not doing transfer here, instead doing GR. Try activating inspeciton for 101 movement (01 inspection type) and see if it creates the lot.

Thanks

Prem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks So much all of you for your promt inputs on this ..

Ia m

Thanks

SS

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry,

As prem said in this process ur doing GR with 101 - Goods receipt for purchase order, So ur have to activate 01 inspection type in QM view and recheck the process to get the inspection lot. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both 101 and QM view is chceked ..still it was not working ...

Then the plant he has chnaged then it is working correct..

Thanks for your all help

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry,

You had mentioned there's only one plant:

"Scernario- Same company code, same plant , storage loc1 to storage loc 2 transfer, 1 step procedure with GI 647 and GR 101 automatic"

Then what do you mean by changed plant? So, you actually have 2 plants and extended QM view(01 inspection type) and inspection plan to 2nd plant?

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem , we can do STO in same plant as well with in storage locations..

I was using wrong plant so my issue is closed now...we need check plant as well

Thx

Sastry

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close the thread if this is resolved and don't forget to "Thank" those that helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry,

the inspection lot will be created with GR 101 movement type. Also in Material Master at QM View you have to selecte at "Control insLot" the value "X For each stock transport order item, batch, storage location".

Best Regards,

Apostolos