cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM WebUI DMS - Checkin Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to check-in the originals ( document) within the PLM WebUI DMS, we get a "Read or write error C:\Users\xxxx\.

Could someone help us understand what the reason could be? The Whitelist has been prepared and certificate has been installed.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

As per screen shot please provide read/write permission to the showing file path .Please check any path defined in Dc 20 and validate it.

Reg,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu, we have full permission to the path mentioned.It works well in the development system and the problem is in the quality system.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has been resolved. This was due to the host files missing the details of the content server.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Subramanian,

Could you be more precise in how do you solved the issue ?

I'm very interesting by your answer because we faced this issue, but as I'm not an IT guy I would like to guide my colleagues in order to fixed it.

Thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Within your computer there is a host file under the folder "etc". The details of the content server were missing within the host file. Once the information was entered, the error went away.

thanks,

Ananth

0 Kudos

Hello Subramanian,

Could you be more precise in how do you solved the issue ?

I'm very interesting by your answer because we faced this issue, but as I'm not an IT guy I would like to guide my colleagues in order to fixed it.

Thank you so much