Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 2.3.5 PL01/PL02 for Android Lollipop devices

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have applied Patch PL01 and PL02 in SMP 2.3.5 environment to support Android Lollipop devices but we are having issues with HWC app "Button" response.

After applying the patch we are able to perform our app functionality but it not very friendly with end users as we have to tap the button several times and then it works.

Please suggest how we can fix this issue. 

I have tested the apps with latest HWC client available on google store for SMP 2.3.5 as well as tested it on SMP 3 HWC client but the result is same.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have worked with engineering team to get a custom fix for Android Lollipop device issue and it is working now.

The official fix will be available in sometime july with SMP 2.3 sp7 or SMP 3.0 sp8.

Thanks

Rahul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the advice, i have been working with SAP support and they are also debugging it.

I have tested the app on Samasung S4 and Nexus 5.

Regards

rahul

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Andrew,

The apps are created using Hybrid app designer in SUP 2.1.3 and then migrated to SMP 2.3.5 and all was working fine.For android Lollipop we applied PL01 for both server and sdk and PL02 for sdk .

S per your suggestion i imported the whole project into sdk and redeploy the MBO and regenerated the Hybrid app but no success.

I have stopped all SMP services and applied PL01 and PL02 and then restarted the services and also regenerated the workflow app but still there are issues with android lollipop.

Please help

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you have already regenerated the Hybrid Application with the Designer from PL02, please open a support issue for someone to take a closer look. Please specify the exact android lollipop device that you are seeing this on.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Is your app created by using the Hybrid App Designer or hand coded? If using the Hybrid App Designer, have you regenerated the application with the Designer from PL01 or PL02?

What you described was detected during PL01 and the fix is in the JavaScript files generated from Hybrid App Designer. You need to regenerate the app to pick-up the changes.

Thanks,

Andrew.